Happy New Year!
I’m sat here in my office with a huge mug of Pearl Jasmine green tea and writing this email to you.
I can’t think of a better way to start off 2013.
And I do hope you’re not too worse for wear after last nights celebrations.
I thought it’d be fun to trawl through my analytics to see which of my blog posts of 2012 proved to be your favourites.
I’ve used Google analytics and Facebook likes to compile the list.
Keep in mind it’s not 100% accurate because there are a load of variables to take into account least of which is that a post made in December is unlikely to have as many views as one made in January and so on.
But with over 73K visits this year I can still make some pretty accurate guesses =)
So here they are, your Top 10 favourite posts of 2012:
- Qigong And Weight Loss – April 2012
- Smiling From The Heart Preview – April 2012
- Can You Practice Qigong Whilst Watching TV? – March 2012
- Wife Puts Out Fire Prevents Inferno Inside Local Man – May 2012
- What Everyone Should Know About Self Esteem – May 2012
- How To Succeed With Your Qigong – March 2012
- Why Wait – April 2012
- Your Qigong Learning Experiences – March 2012
- 2012 Qigong Survey Results – August 2012
- The Two Keys To Recovery With Qigong – February 2012
And in case you were wondering what the most visited post on my blog is, it’s this one here from March 17th 2010:
Right, enjoy the rest of your day and I’ll catch up with you again tomorrow.
Enjoy your practice!