I‘ve always been a dreamer.
I remember one of my teachers at primary school writing something along the lines of:
staring out of the window blah, blah, blah”
For my school report.
As you can imagine my parents were over the moon to receive such news.
Urrh, no, actually they weren’t.
Fast-forward a few decades and I firmly believe being a dreamer is one of my most valuable qualities.
I tell you, when you work on your own – doing all your own stunts – you’ve got to have a dream to keep you showing up and doing what needs to be done day in and day out.
And some dreams do come true.
- I dreamed of becoming an author – and I’m working on my 5th book.
- I dreamed of travelling the world teaching Qigong.
- I dreamed of being self employed – and I’ve been doing that since 2010.
And some don’t.
- I dreamed of Qigong becoming as popular as Yoga and Tai Chi
- I dreamed of huge, double blind scientific studies to prove the effectiveness of Qigong
- I dreamed of standing in front of 100’s of students and teaching them PERFECT Qigong
Ah well, never mind eh?
These days I dream of ZEN+
Of helping 1000’s of people to avoid the big four:
- Heart disease
- Lung disease
Which between them kill nearly 9 in 10 people.
And in my opinion that’s border line criminal when you realise they’re largely avoidable.
Here’s just one study to back this controversial claim up:
A Canadian Study in 2011 showed that people could add a decade or more of healthy years to their lives by adopting some simple lifestyle changes…
Like those you’ll find in the ZEN+ project.
So if you dream of a long, healthy and happy life free from avoidable pain and illness…
Join me in the ZEN+ project.
The ZEN+ home study course and workshops will hit the road early 2015.
Bye for now
P.S. You’ve still got 23 hours to get free access to my 21 day Qigong primer course.
Access withdrawn 9am tomorrow.