This weekend I went over to Wiltshire to see my buddy Jay.
We finally made it to: King Alfred’s Tower.
Or Clifford’s Tower as I seem to prefer calling it =)
It was quite a trek.
And on the way Jay and I spotted a huge Amanita Muscaria.
You might know it better as the Fly Agaric?
It’s perhaps the most iconic mushroom there is.
Think: Big red cap with white spots and a white stalk.
Now you’ve got it.
Jay and I stopped to admire it because it was such an impressive specimen.
And I began to tell Jay ALL about it.
- Its use as an insecticide
- The debate on whether the Shaman really did drink the piss from Reindeer that had eaten the mushroom in order to enjoy hallucinogenic visions.
- Spore print colour.
- It’s mycorrhizal (mutually beneficial) relationship with birch and pine trees.
And so on.
Jay asked me how I knew so much about this mushroom and all the other types of fungi we spotted on our journey through the forest to the tower.
Night school was my reply.
Back in 94 I studied for my level 1 field botany certificate.
Simply because I was interested in mushrooms and when I’m interested in ANYTHING I do my research. I don’t just dabble, I don’t just read a few books.
I go deep.
I’m like a dry sponge soaking up every single bit of information I can.
It’s why I’m off to Gothenburg in Sweden at the end of this month to take the Progressive Callisthenics Certificate (PCC).
Reading a few books and practicing Callisthenics 3 times a week for over 2 years isn’t enough for me.
Now I want to get qualified and buy the T-shirt LOL.
It’s why I spent 9 years of my life immersed in Shaolin Qigong.
Remember, how you do anything is how you do everything. And when I’m interested in something.
I like to go deep.
Luckily for you, I go deep so you don’t have to.
You get to benefit from the fruits of my labour.
You could invest 20+ years of your life studying, practicing, teaching Qigong like I have.
Or you can simply take the short-cut.
I’ve taken the very best of what I’ve discovered in two decades of exploring Qigong, stripped it clean of any fluff, hocus-pocus or unnecessary filler and created the PERFECT Qigong System (PQS).
Hand on heart, it’s the only guide to Qigong you’ll ever need.
In it you get:
- An 80 page no-nonsense book.
- A data DVD with over 40 minutes of clear, step-by-step video tuition
- Two vital tools you must use that nobody else knows about (unless they’re students of mine).
- Essential bonuses to help you quickly gain the benefits of Qigong
- A personal welcome letter with 5 simple steps to getting the best results from the PQS.
- A Client only email so you can ask me your questions when they come up.
- Free postage to your door
It really is the next best thing to learning Qigong directly with me.
PERFECT Qigong – 7 Simple Steps To A Happier, Healthier And Longer Life is not available at Amazon, eBay or anywhere else.
You can only get it here:
Bye for now