“So if you wanna join me for a while,
Just grab your hat, we’ll travel light,
That’s hobo style.”
Theme tune from ‘The Littlest Hobo”
Okay, let’s see:
- 1 X socks
- 1 X under-crackers
- 1 X shorts
- 1 X trousers
- 1 X sifu suit
I’ve packed my bags and I’m travelling light.
You can see what I’m taking to America with me here in this picture on the right –>
Though I’m joking about the 1 pair of socks and pants =)
Can’t believe in two more days I’ll be scooting on over to Heathrow, then next stop Dulles International Airport.
It’s very exciting, and a little nerve wracking to be honest.
But you know what?
I’ve got a H – U – G – E bag of tools to keep me in balance and keep everything ‘right-sized’.
And the best bit?
The don’t take up any room in my luggage whatsoever.
Of course the biggest and baddest tool in my kit is Qigong.
And I’d like you to stop a minute and just think about how awesome Qigong is. Especially when you consider:
- You don’t need any special equipment
- You don’t need any special supplements
- You don’t need any special clothes
- You don’t need access to a gym, swimming pool or specific location
If you’re going on holiday this year, or if you travel a lot because of work, can you see why Qigong is the ultimate in minimal, travel light chic?
Plus there’s nothing to forget to pack, because all the equipment and materials you need are with you where ever you go.
You gotta admit that’s pretty cool.
And PERFECT Qigong takes Qigong’s minimal factor to the next level.
- Because you only need 15 minutes to practice.
- It contains built in tools you can use outside of your practice, like smiling from your heart for example. So that if you feel uncomfortable finding a nice quiet corner of the airport to practice in, you can simply sit down and enter a QSoM and still gain the benefits of Qigong.
There really is nothing like PERFECT Qigong out there.
But you mustn’t take my word for it.
Cos as it’s father I’m biased.
Nope, you should test the validity of my words with your own direct experience.
Sure, there’s a learning curve involved, there is with anything new you do.
But in my 22 lesson Qigong Secrets Home Study Course (QSHSC) I’ve done all I can to make the curve as gentle as possible.
That’s why you only get 1 lesson a week.
So you can take your time and digest the material comfortably.
For full details on what you get in the QSHSC and info on how you can take a 2 lesson test drive for only $4.95
Best fly on over to:
And I’ll lay it all out for you there.
Bye for now