So here’s the scoop…
As you know I’m teaching two, 1 day PERFECT Qigong workshops in Portugal on 13th and 14th of April.
But did you also know that if you reserve your place on one (or both) of the workshops before 2nd April you can save yourself 25 Euros?
I actually wanted to charge a minimum of 100 Euro’s per course.
But the organiser, Joao, felt that with the world experiencing economic troubles, 75 Euros was more reasonable. And I agreed to a 25 Euro’s discount for those who reserved their place early.
To be perfectly honest, I wasn’t paying attention.
Because Joao thought I ment 25 Euros off the 75 Euro price tag. Hence the crazy, never to be repeated low price of just 50 Euros. But only if you make your reservation before 2nd April.
After that the cost is 75 Euros.
Personally, at the full price of 75 Euros I still think the 6 hour workshops are an absolute steal. And I assure you, you won’t be able to learn directly from me at such a low price ever again.
We’ll cover a mountain of vital Qigong goodness on each workshop including:
- All 7 steps of the PERFECT Qigong System – This means you’ll pick up the techniques of Qigong very quickly and start developing your Qigong skills. And no matter what anyone else might tell you, it’s the skills of Qigong that give you the benefits of Qigong.
- An exploration of the 3 core skills of Qigong – Did I mention it’s the skills of Qigong that give you the benefits of Qigong? I think I did =) If you’re practicing Qigong without these 3 cores skills, then the chances are you’re just doing gentle exercise.
- 3 of the best Qigong exercises – As I’ve already said, skills beat forms. But you use Qigong exercises to enhance Energy Flow (the 2nd core skill of Qigong). I’ll show you 3 of the best and how to do them as Qigong.
But as good as this list is, it’s nothing compared to what I consider to be the most important and valuable benefits you’ll gain from learning directly, face-to-face with me.
Here’s the icing on the cake Grasshopper:
- I can immediately correct any mistakes you make in your practice, because I’ll be stood right in front of you.
- You can ask me as many questions as you need to in order to be confident you can practice Qigong on your own after the course finishes.
But there’s more.
Here’s the cherry on top of the icing:
- Heart to Heart transmission – In a nutshell this is the transmission of required skills beyond verbal instruction. It is the transference of my experience and ability in the form of energy and mind to you.
And that’s all I want to say about that.
As you know, I’m allergic to the mystical mumbo-jumbo that surrounds much of what is passed off as Qigong today, but H2H transmission is for real. You’ll just have to come and experience it for yourself.
Right, if I haven’t convinced you by now to come and join me, Joao and the rest of the PERFECT Qigong crew in Portugal on 13th and/or 14th April then it’s not going to happen.
You’ve either made up your mind to come or you’re not.
Back in 2000 I made the decision to travel from the UK to the middle of nowhere in Spain for what I consider my first taste of authentic Qigong. I slept at the airport on the first night because I couldn’t afford a hotel. And the venue was so out of the way I ended up having to hitch a lift to get there.
On my arrival I realised that there was a good chance I wasn’t going to be able to catch my flight back to the UK because there was no public transport available from the venue.
But then it’s amazing what happens when you act with faith.
An italian guy on the course dropped me off right outside the airport doors in his Mercedes Benz. And I returned to the UK with a fire in my belly for Qigong that still burns strongly 13 years later.
If you want to join us in Portugal you’ll find a way to get there. Please reserve your place with Joao now to get the 33% discount.
You can contact him at:
I look forward to meeting you.