Thanks for joining my ‘Qigong Daily‘ email newsletter where I’ll share all of my ideas about getting the most from your Qigong practice and how to live a happier, healthier and longer life.
Before we get started there are a few things that I need to make you aware of:
- This newsletter reflects my thoughts and experiences of Qigong and living a happier, healthier and longer life. I don’t claim to be right or to have ‘The Truth’. Everything I write is based on my own experience and continuing ‘life’ education. Some people don’t like my ‘style’, and that’s okay. Those people DO NOT belong on this email newsletter list.
- If I happen to upset or offend you with one of my emails, don’t get all uptight – just unsubscribe. You’ll find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of EVERY email I send you. I’m not looking to build a large email list as part of an ego trip. I’m actually looking for people who enjoy what I have to say on a wide range of topics.
- Qigong Daily topics include: Meditation, Mindfulness, Sleep, Walking, Progressive Calisthenics, High Intensity Training, Intermittent Fasting and Nutrition → To name a few. If you’re with me, great. If you’re not then at least let us part as friends. Remember the Fonz? What was the Fonz? The Fonz was C-O-O-L, so let’s all be like the Fonz.
- You’ll get a fresh (and hopefully entertaining) email from me every day. If you’re uncomfortable with getting so many emails from me please unsubscribe.
- I earn my living by sharing my ideas and offering solutions via the Qigong Daily. That means that I’ll always offer you something that you can buy. Sometimes I’ll tell you about a book I’ve written or a course that I’ve created. Other times (rarely) I might tell you about products created by one of my friends, in that case I’ll probably earn a commission (money) if you buy it.
- Like I said before, this is how I earn my living and put food on my family’s table. I’m not a full-time instructor with some International outfit that writes emails on the side. No. Qigong, Exercise and Nutrition is my passion and I live it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If it makes you uncomfortable that I sell things related to Qigong, exercise, nutrition and personal development as my business, then simply unsubscribe.
- I promise that every email I send will be full of content you can use to either improve your Qigong practice or live a happier, healthier and longer life – sometimes even both! Most people on the Qigong Daily email list LOVE reading my daily emails and look forward to reading each one.
Finally since I love writing about Qigong so much, I’ve created several ways to share my ideas and interact with you.
Below you’ll find all of the important links that you’ll need:
My main website: https://qigong15.com
Online Qigong Training: https://enjoyqigong.com
Details about all of my products: https://qigong15.com/shop/
I look forward to working with you.