Getting Started with the Qigong15 Blog
I’m Marcus Santer, creator of Qigong15. If you’re new to the world of Qigong or a seasoned veteran with decades of practice under your belt you’ll find something of value here.
How can I be so confident?
Because last time I checked there were 878 posts on this site and the purpose of this page is to help quickly guide you to those that are of most value to you.
If you’re new to Qigong check these out:
- What is Qigong?
- How Qigong Works
- The 5 main benefits people want from Qigong
- Are Qigong and Chi Kung the same thing?
- The 7 Mistakes Beginners make with Qigong: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and a Bonus mistake.
- Your Biggest Qigong challenges Solved
- The Two Major Flaws of Qigong
Here’s a few interesting Qigong subjects for those who want to dig a little deeper:
- The 3 Core Skills of Qigong hardly anyone knows about
- The 2 words every Qigong player must know
- Your biggest advantage over other Qigong practitiners
- 10 Ways to set up and maintain a daily Qigong practice
- Zhan Zhuang
- The Shaolin 18 Lohan Hands Qigong Set
- A Blueprint for success with Qigong
Here’s 7 of my most popular posts since I started:
- The best Qigong exercise is…
- My top 3 Qigong exercises are…
- A great exercise for neck muscle relief…
- Keep calm and practice Qigong
- Do you make this amateur Qigong mistake?
- 3 of the best Qigong exercises for youthfulness
- Why Qigong kicks Tai Chi’s tail
And here’s a few of my favourite posts:
- This might be the biggest mistake you’re making right now
- Zombies Ate my Mum!
- “You have a face like a baby’s arse.”
- Stand firm and yell – Bring it on!
- Why Qigong is better than Tai Chi
- The 5 top regrets of the dead and the dying
- Fail your way to success
Okay, that’s 28 nuggets of Qigong to get you started.
I’ll let you discover the other 850+ for yourself.
Alternatively pop your email into the box at the bottom of each page and I’ll send you Qigong goodness to your inbox every day.
Whatever you decide to do next, thanks for stopping by and I hope you’ll find this blog of value and benefit to your Qigong practice.
Bye for now